We have some incredible stories in the latest edition of AEC Magazine, available to view now, free, along with all of our back issues.
Subscribe here to the digital edition free, or take out a print subscription for $49 per year (free to UK AEC professionals).
What’s inside our Artifical Intelligence (AI) special edition?
- What is the potential impact of AI on architectural design?
- What AI could bring to future design systems?
- Why AI will augment not changing AEC workflows
- How next-generation design tools will automate mundane repetitive tasks. Is there a place for AI design in real-world practice?
- Could text-to-image AI be used to spark creativity in architectural design?
Plus lots, lots more
- Autodesk Forma: Our thoughts on Autodesk’s new AEC platform
- Revizto – clash of the titan
- How Scan Computers is deploying custom solutions for Nvidia Omniverse
- Revit Data Exchange Connector for Rhino
- Autodesk bundles Twinmotion with Revit
- 13th Gen Intel Core CPUs launch for CAD and beyond
- 4D construction simulation driving Everton stadium build
- KPF and SimScale explore wind analysis for early stage design